What's new

How do you load your machine?

dusdaws746

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Wichita Falls Texas
Morning all!

Which was do you load on your trailer? Drive it on or back it on? A friend of mine has convinced me to load by backing the unit on rather than driving it on straigh

The reason?
Has anyone see or heard of a door coming open while traveling down the road? Also, if a rock hits the front windshield it’s much more expensive to replace.

Any feedback or opinions appreciated!
 
I load mine facing forward. The beck windshield is no made to take the wind pressure and will pop it out or break
 
I load my HD10 cab facing forward and lock both doors after loading. Yes, I had a rock chip my front window and my wife made a window blanket for it after the fact. You can probably buy one if you look. Check out the garage/builds section for more discussion. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Active Topics

Back
Top